Use Private Money to Purchase & Rehab:
- Government owned – VA/FHA/HUD foreclosures
- Bank REO’s
- Distressed fixer-upper property
- Rental or income producing property
Why Use Private Money:
- Quick funding for time sensitive loans
- Denial of bank loans, for any reason, including credit denials and excessive loan conditions
- Borrower's election to avoid the long hassle of processing a bank or institutional loan
- Triad’s ability to make larger loans with more flexible terms than most banks
- Construction loans from infrastructure and vertical construction
- Borrower has an opportunity to make an investment in a new property using the equity in the real estate he/she owns. Triad can cross collateralize both properties.
- Borrower has circumstances making it difficult to obtain institutional loan including, but not limited to:
-Complex financing structures (LLCs, partnerships, trusts, and corporations)
-Credit problems (minor to moderate)
-Bankruptcy (old or current)
-Property held in probate, trusts, family limited partnerships, irrevocable trusts, corporations, etc.
To learn more about Triad’s Private Money Lending services and lending criteria please call our office at 805-544-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to fill out our Quick Application form. We will review this Application upon receipt and be in touch with you shortly to discuss your request.